A lot of studies and loads of research has shown that kids who sit down and eat breakfast perform much better in their school studies and have a healthier diet. Eating breakfast will help promote the proper body and mind growth and maximize school performance as well.
Breakfast is often the victim of the morning rush. Even though you may be tempted to skip breakfast, you can simplify your morning routine by following these eight tips:
1. Finish homework and pack school bags before going to bed.
2. Decide on what the children will wear to school before they go to sleep and locate lost shoes for the following day.
3. In the morning, get up 20 minutes earlier.
4. Give up gaming and television.
5. Have a lot of healthy foods on hand. You should also shop with your kids and take into account their preferences.
6. Set their breakfast out the night before if possible.
7. Allow your children to use the microwave, as most breakfast foods can be prepared in under a couple of minutes.
8. Allow your kids to eat while transporting to school.
There are several foods that you can eat for breakfast, even leftovers from supper if they are sufficient. You can eat bagels, pizza with fruit juice, pretzels, or the usual bacon and eggs that breakfast is known for. Most foods are fast to prepare, and won’t take you but a couple of minutes.
The next time you are in a rush in the morning, remember that you are going to skip the most important meal of the day. Use these tips above; you’ll find that you have more than enough time for breakfast.